Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Times of Change and Change of Time

It's been a bit longer between updates than I'd hoped.

I blame Sasquatch.

Question: Do you still intend to offer the limited "exclusive" Virginia editions to the current subscribers?

The Exclusive editions will continue to be provided to those who have ordered them. As I write this, I understand that we have sold all twenty of the exclusive editions. The Trust was the organization providing the memorabilia and we are more than happy to continue providing the exclusive edition to those who have ordered it. On that note, those who ordered the exclusive edition should have received or will shortly receive a copy of the program book from the Heinlein Centennial.

We're one step away from formally incorporating the new entity that will be responsible for the Virginia Edition, we're just waiting for Trustee approval and we'll be up and running, rather like a well-tuned piano.*

In other news, we're holding off one more week on publishing volume #7. We understand that everybody is impatient to get the next volume and see the next piece of the painting--I hear Snape kills Voldemort--however while speaking with the printer, we found something we believe could be amazing for all of the subscribers. I don't want to say too much in case it doesn't go as planned, so I'll leave you with that tantalizing tidbit.



*I am aware that, under normal circumstances, pianos do not run.

2 comments:

Trys said...

I am curious if the quality of the books, i.e., acid free paper, etc., is going to continue with the rest of the books in the series. This was one thing I liked about MM's books.

Jack Hovenier said...

Actually, I think Lazarus Long killed Snape. Severus was found using a sneak-o-scope at a clandestine Howard family meeting. :-)